Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We build a set of gravel wheels on axles customized for our customers’ bikes. In the presented set you can choose hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 135X12MM | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication Hubs in Gravel Wheels DT Swiss G540 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim
- Each hub is individually inspected by us after factory installation. We disassemble and then carefully inspect the bearing pressure with a bearing hand press, and correct any factory deficiencies.
- In hubs, the space between the pressure caps and bearings is thoroughly lubricated, which additionally prevents water and dirt from entering.
Pressure in Gravel Wheel DT Swiss G540 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim
The pressure ranges provided for the road wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
DT Swiss G540 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim Gravel Wheel spokes and nipples
- The presented set of gravel – wheelset is equipped with Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterized by high quality steel from which the spokes are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 130-140kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.