Front and rear hub axles used
In the presented road wheel set, the hubs have the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR
- Rear: 130XQR
Testing and lubrication of endurance road bike wheel hubs DT Swiss R460 Novatec 511/522 Pillar Sapim
- Each hub is individually inspected by us after factory installation. We disassemble and then carefully inspect the bearing pressure with a bearing hand press, and correct any factory deficiencies.
- In hubs, the space between the pressure caps and bearings is thoroughly lubricated, which additionally prevents water and dirt from entering.
Pressure in Endurance Road Wheels DT Swiss R460 Novatec 511/522 Pillar Sapim
The pressure ranges provided for the endurance road bike wheel set are:
- 2.8 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.5 bar – 9.0 bar on inner tubes.
Spokes and Nipples in Endurance Road Wheels DT Swiss R460 Novatec 511/522 Pillar Sapim
- The presented Endurance – wheelset is assembled on Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterized by high quality steel from which the spokes are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 110 kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.