Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We build a set of gravel wheels on axles customized for our customers’ bikes. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 135X12MM | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication of DT Swiss R470 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Gravel Wheel Hubs
- Each hub is individually inspected by us after factory installation. We disassemble and inspect the bearing pressure with a bearing hand press and correct any factory deficiencies.
- In hubs, we lubricate the space between the pressure caps and the bearings, which additionally protects against water and dirt penetration.
Gravel Wheel Pressure DT Swiss R470 Novatec 791/792 Pillar
The pressure ranges provided for the road wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
DT Swiss R470 Novatec 791/792 Pillar spokes and nipples in Gravel Wheels
- The presented set of gravel – wheelset is equipped with Pillar brand spokes, which is characterized by high quality steel from which the spokes are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.5mm for lightweight riders up to 80kg,
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 100-120kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for TLR kit preparation.