DT Swiss R470 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim | Gravel Wheels
€287,76 – €315,36
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
DT Swiss R470 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim | Gravel Wheels – Technical Specification
- Dedicated set of wheels for Gravel, Road and Endurance bikes in size 28″ / 29″ / 700C we produce on order in Polish factory in Rzeszow.
- In the set-up we present both Gravel Wheels have 28 spokes each, which is a guarantee of strength and stiffness while keeping the weight of the whole set low.
DT Swiss R470 28″ / 29″ / 700C rims
- Gravel Wheels are built on very strong and light DT Swiss rims.
- The inner width of the DT Swiss R470 rim is 20mm, allowing a wide range of tire sizes to be fitted. From 25mm road tires to gravel tires as wide as 45-50mm.
- The cone height of the rim is 23mm which strongly contributes to the rigidity of the wheel and its stylish appearance.
Novatec 791/792 hubs
- We build the DT Swiss R470 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim Gravel wheels on high-quality Novatec 791/792 hubs.
- We install a standard Shimano HG 11s freehub body ratchet (we also include shims for 9s and 10s) or a Sram XD.
- The brake discs on Novatec 791/792 hubs are mounted with 6 screws. This is the most optimal solution because if the front or rear disc is bent, it is easy to remove with a 5mm Allen wrench or torx t20-25.
Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We build a set of gravel wheels on axles customized for our customers’ bikes. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 135X12MM | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication of Wheel Hubs for Gravel DT Swiss R470 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim
- Each hub is individually inspected by us after factory installation. We disassemble and inspect the bearing pressure with a bearing hand press and correct any factory deficiencies.
- In hubs, we lubricate the space between the pressure caps and the bearings, which additionally protects against water and dirt penetration.
Pressure in Gravel Wheels DT Swiss R470 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim
The pressure ranges provided for the road wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
Spokes and Nipples in DT Swiss R470 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim Gravel Wheels
- The presented set of gravel – wheelset is equipped with Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterized by high quality steel from which the spokes are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.5mm for lightweight riders up to 80kg,
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 100-120kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.
|Dimensions||72 × 32 × 72 cm|
|Hub - Front||
100XQR, 100X12MM, 100X15MM
|Hub - Rear||
135X12MM, 135XQR, 142X12MM, 148X12MM (Boost)
Shimano 9/10/11s, Sram XD
Aluminium (0,48 gram), Brass (1,3 gram)
|Number of spokes||
28 / 28