Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We mount a set of gravel wheels on axles suitable for a wide range of our customers’ bikes. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 135X12MM | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication Hubs in Gravel Wheels DT Swiss R470 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim
- Each hub we install is individually inspected by us after factory assembly. We disassemble and then control the bearing pressure with a hand press. We also remedy any factory deficiencies found.
- In hubs, we meticulously lubricate the space between the bearings and the pressure caps, which further prevents water and dirt from entering the mechanism.
Pressure in Gravel Wheels DT Swiss R470 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim
The pressure ranges provided for the road wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
Nipples and spokes in Gravel wheels DT Swiss R470 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim
- The presented set of wheels for gravel – wheelset is equipped with Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterized by high quality steel from which these components are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 100-120kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.