DT Swiss R470 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim | Gravel Wheels
€321,36 – €363,36
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
DT Swiss R470 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim | Gravel Wheels – Technical Specification
- Dedicated set of lightweight wheels for Gravel, Endurance and Road bikes in size 28″ / 29″ / 700C we produce on individual order in Polish bicycle wheel factory in Rzeszow.
- The presented set of wheels for Gravel bike has 24 spokes for each wheel, which guarantees low weight of the set as well as strength and stiffness.
DT Swiss R470 28″ / 29″ / 700C aluminium rims
- Gravel Wheels are produced on very strong and light DT Swiss R470 rims in size 28″ / 29″ / 700C.
- The inner width of the DT Swiss R470 aluminum rim is 20mm, allowing the installation of various tire sizes. From gravel tires as wide as 45-50mm to road tires as wide as 25mm.
- The height of the rim cone is 23mm. This translates strongly to the stiffness of the wheel and its nice appearance.
Novatec D411/D412 hubs on gravel wheels
- We mount the DT Swiss R470 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim Gravel wheels on very good quality Novatec D411/D412 hubs.
- We install a standard Shimano HG 11s freehub body ratchet (we also include shims for 9s and 10s).
- The brake discs on Novatec D411/D412 hubs are mounted with 6 screws. This is the most optimal solution because in case of damage to the front or rear disc, they are easily removed with a torx t20-25 or Imbus 5mm wrench.
Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We mount a set of gravel wheels on axles suitable for a wide range of our customers’ bikes. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 135X12MM | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication Hubs in Gravel Wheels DT Swiss R470 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim
- Each hub we install is individually inspected by us after factory assembly. We disassemble and then control the bearing pressure with a hand press. We also remedy any factory deficiencies found.
- In hubs, we meticulously lubricate the space between the bearings and the pressure caps, which further prevents water and dirt from entering the mechanism.
Pressure in Gravel Wheels DT Swiss R470 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim
The pressure ranges provided for the road wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
Nipples and spokes in Gravel wheels DT Swiss R470 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim
- The presented set of wheels for gravel – wheelset is equipped with Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterized by high quality steel from which these components are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 100-120kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.
|Dimensions||72 × 32 × 72 cm|
|Hub - Front||
100XQR, 100X12MM, 100X15MM
|Hub - Rear||
135X12MM, 135XQR, 142X12MM, 148X12MM (Boost)
Aluminium (0,48 gram), Brass (1,3 gram)
|Number of spokes||
24 / 24