Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We build a set of road wheels on axles adapted to the different types of bikes of our customers. In the presented set you can choose hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 135X12MM | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and lubrication of DT Swiss RR 521 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim road wheels
- Each hub is individually inspected by us after factory installation. We disassemble and then carefully inspect the bearing pressure with a bearing hand press, and correct any factory deficiencies.
- In hubs, the space between the pressure caps and bearings is thoroughly lubricated, which additionally prevents water and dirt from entering.
Pressure in DT Swiss RR 521 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim Road Wheels
The pressure ranges provided for the road wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
Spokes and Nipples in DT Swiss RR 521 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim road bike wheels
- The presented wheelset is equipped with Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterised by high quality steel from which the spokes are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 130kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.