Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We build the DT Swiss 29 MTB wheel set on axles adapted to our customers’ bikes. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 135X12MM | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication of MTB Wheel Hubs DT Swiss X 412 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim
- Each hub is individually inspected by us after factory installation. We disassemble and inspect the bearing pressure with a bearing hand press and correct any factory deficiencies.
- In hubs, we lubricate the space between the pressure caps and the bearings, which additionally protects against water and dirt penetration.
Pressure in MTB Wheels DT Swiss X 412 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim
The pressure ranges provided for the road wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
Spokes and nipples in DT Swiss X 412 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim MTB Wheels
- The presented MTB – wheelset is equipped with Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterized by high quality steel from which the spokes are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.5mm for lightweight riders up to 80kg,
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 110 kg.
- On request we offer rim taping for the preparation of TLR / Tubeless kits.