Out of stock
DT Swiss X392 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim | MTB Wheels
€311,76 – €317,76
Out of stock
Out of stock
DT Swiss X392 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim | MTB Wheels – Technical Specification
- Dedicated set of MTB and Gravel type wheels in size 29″ / 700C we produce on individual order in Polish bicycle wheel manufacture in Rzeszow.
- In the set-up we present both MTB Wheels have 28 spokes each, which is a guarantee of great strength and stiffness while keeping the whole set low and also attractive in weight.
DT Swiss X392 29″ / 700C Rims
- MTB wheels are built on very stiff durable and lightweight rims from the Swiss company DT Swiss.
- The inner width of the DT Swiss X392 rim is 20mm, allowing you to fit tyres of many sizes – whether for MTB or Gravel.
- The rimheight of the rim is only 18 mm, which saves a lot of weight.
Novatec 791/792 hubs
- DT Swiss X392 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim MTB and Gravel wheels are built on high-quality Novatec 791/792 hubs.
- We install a standard Shimano HG 11s freehub body ratchet (we also include shims for 9s and 10s) or a Sram XD.
- The brake discs on Novatec 791/792 hubs are mounted with 6 screws. This is the most optimal solution because if the front or rear disc is bent, it is easy to remove with a 5mm Allen wrench or torx t20-25.
Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We build the DT Swiss 29 MTB wheel set on axles adapted to our customers’ bikes. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 135X12MM | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication of MTB Wheel Hubs DT Swiss X392 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim
- Each hub is individually inspected by us after factory installation. We disassemble and inspect the bearing pressure with a bearing hand press and correct any factory deficiencies.
- In hubs, we lubricate the space between the pressure caps and the bearings, which additionally protects against water and dirt penetration.
Pressure in MTB Wheels DT Swiss X392 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim
The pressure ranges provided for the road wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
Spokes and nipples in DT Swiss X392 Novatec 791/792 Pillar Sapim MTB wheels
- The presented MTB – wheelset is equipped with Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterized by high quality steel from which the spokes are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.5mm for lightweight riders up to 80kg,
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 110 kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.
|Dimensions||72 × 32 × 72 cm|
|Hub - Front||
100XQR, 100X12MM, 100X15MM
|Hub - Rear||
135X12MM, 135XQR, 142X12MM, 148X12MM (Boost)
Shimano 9/10/11s, Sram XD
Aluminium (0,48 gram), Brass (1,3 gram)
|Number of spokes||
28 / 28