Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We build the DT Swiss 29 MTB (Mountain Bike) / XC (Cross Country) wheel set on axles adapted to our customers’ bikes. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM
- Rear: 135XQR | 142X12MM
Testing and Lubrication of Hubs on XC – MTB Wheels | DT Swiss XR 361 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim
- Each hub is individually inspected by us after factory installation. We disassemble and inspect the bearing pressure with a bearing hand press and correct any factory deficiencies.
- In hubs, we lubricate the space between the pressure caps and the bearings, which additionally protects against water and dirt penetration.
Pressure in MTB / XC Wheels – DT Swiss XR 361 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim
The pressure ranges provided for the road wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
Spokes and nipples in MTB & XC wheels | DT Swiss XR 361 Novatec D411/D412 Pillar Sapim
- The presented MTB and XC – wheelset is equipped with Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterized by high quality steel from which the spokes are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 110 kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.