Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We mount a set of carbon wheels for a gravel bikes on axles adapted to the wide range of bikes of our customers. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM | 110X15MM (Boost),
- Rear: 135XQR | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication of Hubs on Carbon Wheels for Gravel Bikes
- Each DT Swiss 350 StraightPull hub we install is individually inspected by us after factory assembly. We disassemble and then control the bearing pressure with a hand press. We also remedy any factory deficiencies found.
- In hubs, we meticulously lubricate the space between the bearings and the pressure caps, which further prevents water and dirt from entering the mechanism.
Pressure in Gravel Carbon Wheels
Pressure ranges provided for the gravel nextie wheelset are:
- 2.0 bar – 3.5 bar for Tubeless kit,
- 2.5 bar – 4.0 bar on inner tubes.
Nipples and spokes in asymmetric carbon gravel wheels Nextie Carbon Premium Ultralight 30mm NXT29UMA30 DT Swiss 350 StraightPull
- The presented set of wheels for gravel bikes is assembled on spokes of the brand Pillar PDB 1416 or Sapim, which are characterised by high quality steel from which these components are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- Weight limit for presented wheelset is 100-110kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.