Pirelli Cinturato Gravel Mixed (700C / 650B) Tubeless Tyre
€62,16 – €71,76
Express shipping up to 3 working days
Pirelli Cinturato Gravel Mixed (700C / 650B) Tubeless Tyre – Technical Specification
|445 g||Nylon fabric||127|
|500 g||Nylon fabric||127|
|550 g||Nylon fabric||127|
|45x650B||515 g||Nylon fabric||127|
|50x650B||540 g||Nylon fabric||127|
<< Move the table to see all data >>
Pirelli Cinturato Gravel Mixed (700C / 650B) Tubeless Tyre | Application
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel Mixed Terrain tyre is a gravel tyre for mixed terrain, where the surface varies between compact and unstable terrain and all types of intermediate terrain.
- The tread consists of cubes of medium height and spacing, guaranteeing excellent performance on a wide range of terrains.
- It is a high performance tyre with exceptional grip in all weather conditions, both dry and wet, and a high level of puncture protection.
- Cinturato Gravel Mixed tyre features a specially designed tread pattern, dedicated to each tyre size, and SpeedGRIP Compound rubber.
- Cinturato Mixed gravel tyre is designed to stand up to the most demanding off-road use of CX and Gravel bikes, whatever the weather.
- Pirelli gravel tyres combine the philosophy of developing and designing terrain-specific tread patterns, characteristic of the Scorpion™ MTB tyre, with the rolling efficiency, reliability and unparalleled puncture protection of the super-strengthened Cinturato™ Velo tyre.
- Pirelli engineers also had to consider many other variables, from the rider’s riding style, which is more relaxed in gravel cycling and more performance-oriented in cross-country cycling, to wheels adapted to disc brakes and new rim profiles.
- This is why, in the new Cinturato™ Cross & Gravel range, the construction technology is not the same for all tyre sizes and widths: each size benefits from dedicated solutions, making each tyre unique down to the smallest detail.
- The tyre is designed for gravel wheels, which are available in the offer of our manufactory.
- The tyre is retractable and takes up little space, making it perfect for cycling trips and backpacking.
- This is a high quality tubeless gravel tyre with optimum protection against punctures.
- Combining a reinforced casing construction with a fabric layer from bead to bead with an aramid TLR bead optimised for wide rims, the Cinturato™ Gravel family offers a new level of rolling performance and grip, as well as high reliability – already synonymous with the Cinturato™ name in Pirelli bike tyres.
SpeedGRIP rubber compound in Pirelli Cinturato Gravel Mixed tyre
- Thanks to the characteristics of the newly developed SpeedGRIP compound, developed especially for the new Cinturato™ Cross & Gravel range, the Cinturato Gravel Mixed tyre is designed for all weather conditions, whether the terrain is dry or wet.
- The special SpeedGRIP compound adds mechanical resistance and chemical adhesion characteristics without compromising rolling performance.
Tread – Pirelli Cinturato Gravel Mixed Tyre
- The tread of the Cinturato™ Gravel Mixed Terrain is made up of lugs whose height and spacing have been analysed together with the physical and mechanical properties of the rubber compound to ensure uncompromising performance in conditions ranging from compact to unstable terrain.
- The addition of special ribs supports the lug pattern, reducing deformation and promoting mud clearance in wet conditions
- The shape and height of the cubes, the distance between them and the joints and angles have been analysed by Pirelli to maximise the effectiveness of the tyre tread on various specific terrains.
- Following the logic of the Scorpion™ MTB tyre, where the tread pattern is linked to the consistency of the road surface rather than to changing weather conditions, Pirelli has designed the compact tread pattern of the Cinturato Mixed Terrain tyre with larger gaps and aggressive piping for more demanding terrain.
- The tyre is extremely grip on wet and dry surfaces and stable on bends – it has a solid tread.
- The tyre has a tread pattern that extends all the way to the edges of the tyre for even better cornering grip.
Weight – Pirelli Cinturato Gravel Mixed Tyre
- The Cinturato Gravel Mixed tyre weighs between 445 and 550 grams, depending on the tyre width and size.
Width – Pirelli Cinturato Gravel Mixed
- The Cross version (CX), is available in size 33x700c.
- The Gravel version is available in the sizes 35x700c, 40x700c and 45x700c, as well as 45x650b and 50x650b.
- All tyre configurations are tubeless compatible (TLR).
- However, the tyre can also be used freely with inner tubes. In this case, they are installed in the same way as conventional tubed tyres.
Available sizes Cinturato Gravel Mixed
- The following sizes of Cinturato Gravel Mixed (700C / 650B) Tubeless tyre are available:
- The Gravel tyre is available in two colour options:
- Black-beige ⚫️🟠 – a tyre with black tread and beige side edges, emphasising the gravel character of the bike and wheels
- Black-Yellow ⚫️🟡 – black tyre with yellow accents.
Recommended pressure ranges
- The tyre manufacturer provides recommended pressure ranges in the technical specifications:
- 2-4 bar
- 29-58 psi
- Each user of a bicycle with these tyres must assess what pressure to choose for a given day’s ride depending on the weight of the rider, the bicycle, the luggage, the nature of the ride and the type of ground (asphalt, gravel, gravel, hard-packed earth, mud, etc.).
- The TPI count of the Cinturato Gravel Mixed (700C / 650B) Tubeless tyre is 127
700x35C, 700x40C, 700x45C, 45x650B, 50x650B