TUFO Calibra Lite | Technical Specification
|120 / 240
<< Move the table to see all data >>
TUFO Calibra Lite Tyre | Road Bike Tyre – Application and Description
- The TUFO Calibra Lite is a road tire designed for time trials and road racing on good surfaces.
- Despite its very low weight, the tire has good puncture resistance.
- The smooth tread contributes to low rolling resistance while driving.
- The tyre is designed for road wheels which are available in our product range.
- This is a very narrow tire designed for experienced road riders who can technically handle the use of such a product.
Tread – TUFO Calibra Lite Tire
- The entire tread is characterized by a slick surface.
- The Calibra Lite tire has very decent grip due to its tread characteristics.
- Read a review of this and other TUFO road tires on Bikeworld.
Weight – TUFO Calibra Lite Tyre
- The TUFO Calibra weighs just under 150 grams for a width of 23 mm, which places it in the top group of lightweight tires.
- Tire manufacturer TUFO declares this to be the maximum tire weight.
Width – TUFO Calibra Lite
- The tire comes in one variant – 23 mm.
- The tyre is intended by the TUFO manufacturer to be mounted with inner tubes.
Size – TUFO Calibra Lite Tyre
- TUFO manufacturer lists Calibra Lite tire sizes in two measurement systems:
- French 700×23C
- ERTRO 23-622
- The road tyre is available in one colour – black.
Recommended pressure ranges – TUFO Calibra Lite
- In the technical specifications, the tire manufacturer provides recommended pressure ranges in two measurement systems:
- 700×23C | 6–10 bar (90–145 p.s.i.)
- Therefore, the user of a bicycle with these tires must evaluate what pressure to choose for a given day’s ride depending on the weight of the rider, the bicycle, the nature of the ride, and the type of ground (dry or wet asphalt).
- The braid density of the TUFO Calibra Lite is 120/240 TPI – just like the Calibra Kevlar tire.