DT Swiss RR521 DT Swiss 350 StraightPull | Road Endurance Wheels
€527,76 – €594,96
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
DT Swiss RR521 DT Swiss 350 StraightPull Pillar Sapim | Road Endurance Wheels – Technical Specification
- Dedicated set of light Endurance road bike, Gravel bike and Road bike wheels in size 28″ / 29″ / 700C are produced on individual order in Polish bicycle wheel manufactory in Rzeszow.
- This set of wheels for Road Endurance bike has 24 spokes in the front wheel and 24 spokes in the rear wheel, which guarantees an attractive weight of the set as well as strength and stiffness.
DT Swiss RR521 28″ / 29″ / 700C aluminium bike rims
- We produce Endurance road bike wheels on very strong and light DT Swiss RR521 rims in 28″ / 29″ / 700C size.
- The inner width of the DT Swiss RR521 aluminium rim is 20mm (for both the 24 spoke front rim and the 24 spoke rear rim) to accommodate different tire sizes. From gravel tires as wide as 45-50mm to road tires as wide as 25mm.
- The outer width of the DT Swiss RR521 rim is 24mm.
- The height of the rim cone is 32mm. This translates strongly to the stiffness of the wheel and its nice appearance.
- The rim is adapted for presta type valves.
DT Swiss 350 StraightPull hubs in endurance road bike wheels
- We mount our endurance road bike wheels on very high quality DT Swiss 350 StraightPull hubs.
- The Straightpull system refers to spokes without a classic J-curved head. The absence of a bend in the head eliminates one of the weak points of the spoke, making it very strong and stable.
- We install a standard DT Swiss RATCHET 18T freehub body ratchet (we also include shims for 9s and 10s). (we also include shims for 9s and 10s).
- The brake discs on DT Swiss 350 StraightPull hubs are mounted in a Centerlock system. Note that in this case, you need a special wrench to install and remove the discs.
Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We mount a set of endurance road bike wheels on axles suitable for a wide range of our customers’ bikes. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication of Hubs on Endurance Road Wheels DT Swiss RR521 DT Swiss 350 StraightPull
- Each DT Swiss 350 StraightPull hub we install is individually inspected by us after factory assembly. We disassemble and then control the bearing pressure with a hand press. We also remedy any factory deficiencies found.
- In hubs, we meticulously lubricate the space between the bearings and the pressure caps, which further prevents water and dirt from entering the mechanism.
Pressure in Endurance Road Wheels DT Swiss RR521 DT Swiss 350 StraightPull
The pressure ranges provided for the endurance road bike wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
Nipples and spokes in endurance road wheels DT Swiss RR521 DT Swiss 350 StraightPull Pillar Sapim
- The presented wheelset for endurance bikes is equipped with Pillar or Sapim brand spokes, which are characterised by high quality steel from which these components are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 100-120kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for Tubeless kit preparation.
|Dimensions||72 × 32 × 72 cm|
|Hub - Front||
100XQR, 100X12MM, 100X15MM
|Hub - Rear||
Aluminium (0,48 gram), Brass (1,3 gram)
|Number of spokes||
28 / 28