Wide choice of front and rear hub axles
We mount a set of endurance road bike wheels on axles suitable for a wide range of our customers’ bikes. Choose from hubs on the following axles:
- Front: 100XQR | 100X12MM | 100X15MM,
- Rear: 135XQR | 142X12MM | 148X12MM (Boost).
Testing and Lubrication of Hubs on Endurance Road Bike Wheels
- Each DT Swiss 350 StraightPull hub we install is individually inspected by us after factory assembly. We disassemble and then control the bearing pressure with a hand press. We also remedy any factory deficiencies found.
- In hubs, we meticulously lubricate the space between the bearings and the pressure caps, which further prevents water and dirt from entering the mechanism.
Pressure in Endurance Road Bike Wheels
The pressure ranges provided for the endurance road bike wheel set are:
- 2.5 bar – 7.0 bar under TLR kit,
- 3.0 bar – 8.5 bar on inner tubes.
Nipples and Spokes in Endurance road bike wheels DT Swiss RR521 DT Swiss 350 StraightPull Pillar
- The presented set of wheels for endurance road bicycles – wheelset is braided on spokes of Pillar PDB 1416 brand, which is characterized by high quality steel from which these components are made.
- Depending on the customer’s choice, the weight of the target user and the purpose of their bike, we use and recommend the following spoke options:
- 2.0/1.6mm up to 95kg,
- 2.0/1.8mm 95kg plus,
- The weight limit for wheels is 100-120kg.
- At the buyer’s request we offer tape wrapping of the rims for TLR kit preparation.